Dry Freight Features
The most practical body in today’s industry, the low-maintenance Unicell is easy to repair, beautifully shows off company graphics, and is built tough enough for heavy loads without increased weight. Handling GVWR’s up to 32,000 lbs., these workhorses are spec’d with extra heavy duty features such as 3" structural steel crossmembers, wider rub rails, and front crash plates. Add these to the obvious aesthetic features of Unicell’s fiberglass bodies and you have a unique and good-looking, yet durable dry freight van. And all Unicell bodies are backed by a five year limited warranty.
- Each Unicell van body is created using our patented programmable
- fiberglass application machine, which enables Unicell to design and
- build van bodies that are more aerodynamic and better styled than
- conventional methods and materials allow.
- Unicell’s unique construction is built to withstand abuse: our fiberglass
- bodies are tougher and more puncture resistant than .040” aluminum
- bodies or ½” plywood, leading to fewer ugly dents and costly repairs.
- Our bodies are manufactured from one-piece molded fiberglass, which
- means no seams, caulking, or unsightly rivets, just an uninterrupted,
- smooth, glossy white gel-coat finish. Unicell bodies look great on their
- own, or provide the perfect canvas for vinyl graphic wraps.
- Unicell presents the best van body choice pound for pound: our bodies
- are as light as any aluminum sheet and post design but considerably
- stronger, and they are far lighter than any FRP construction.
- ONE OF A KIND
- Unicell bodies are built to last and backed by our 5-year limited
- warranty. Our fiberglass design makes repairs quicker and easier than
- for other constructions, which puts you back on the road sooner.
- Unicell’s reputation for quality results in consistently higher value
- upon resale.