2022 Chevrolet Silverado 5500 4x2, Rugby Z-Spec Dump Truck
- WHEELS 19.5 X 6.75 STEEL BLACK PAINTED 8-HOLES HUB PILOTED (STD)
- BACKUP ALARM (Includes (SFW) SEO Calibration for backup alarm.
- REAR SUSPENSION 15 500 LB. (7 031 KG) MULTI-LEAF VARI-RATE
- GVWR 19 500 LB. (8845 KG)
- REAR AXLE 15 000 LB. (6 804 KG) DANA SPICER S16-130 SINGLE REDUCTION
- AUDIO SYSTEM 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones.
- FUEL TANK FRONT AND REAR 65 GALLON TOTAL
- BACK-UP ALARM CALIBRATION This calibration will allow installation of an aftermarket back-up alarm by disabling rear perimeter lighting
- WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-PASSENGER driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- ENGINE DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8 B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb.-ft. torque @ 1600 rpm (STD)
- HIGHWAY SERVICE TRANSMISSION AUTOMATIC CLOSE-RATIO 6 SPD WITH DOUBLE OVERDRIVE ALLISON A1700HS ratios: 3.10 1ST 1.80 2ND 1.40 3RD 1.00 4TH 0.70 5TH 0.61 6TH Highway Series (STD)
- SPARE TIRE DELETE (STD)
- WIRING HARNESS ACCESSORY FOR 9L7 WIRING TO JUNCTION BLOCK Includes connector and blunt cut wires
- WHEELBASE 175 (444.5 CM) 60 CA (STD)
- 26 000 LB. GCWR (11 793 KG)
- PAINT SOLID
- REAR AXLE 4.10 RATIO Max road speed: 79 MPH
- POWER TAKE-OFF (PTO) NOT INSTALLED
- 5500 HD SERIES
- FRONT SUSPENSION 7 000 LB. (3 175 KG) MULTI-LEAF INCLUDES SHOCK ABSORBERS (STD)
- DARK ASH SEATS WITH JET BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS CLOTH SEAT TRIM includes manually adjustable driver lumbar
- ADDITIONAL FUEL 5 GALLONS
- TIRES REAR 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 15 000 lb.
- TIRES FRONT 225/70R19.5G HIGHWAY BLACKWALL CONTINENTAL Max Axle Load: 7 940 lb.
- FRONT AXLE 7 000 LB. DANA SPICER D800-N I-BEAM NON-DRIVING
- GRILLE GUARD SCREEN STONE PROTECTION (mounted to bumper)
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Running Boards/Side Steps
- AM/FM Stereo
- MP3 Player
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Split Bench Seat
- Pass-Through Rear Seat
- Rear Bench Seat
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic Headlights
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- Back-Up Camera
- View All
The Z-Spec Dump Body is designed to be multi-functional, from the integrated 3/4 cab shield to the patented rear EZ-Latch system. This body, with its sleek styling will give you many features not found on conventional dump bodies such as the standard 22" rear board pockets that make hauling the heavy or bulky loads a breeze.
All Zoresco bodies are painted on carts, so there is never a danger of overspray onto the chassis. Additionally, the fully boxed top rail on all sides and tailgate can be painted underneath, offering maximum coverage and protection.
Vertical braces are on the sides and the tailgate, and the side rails are at a 45 degree angle to shed dirt, keeping you and those around you on the road safe.
A once piece floor, radius sides and interlaced cross members complete the construction of the body. Lights are recessed in the rear posts which are flush with the tailgate.
The Z-Spec Dump Body built with existing Rugby technology, integrated with Zoresco Equipment company specifications and coupled with a Rugby hoist give you a combination that can't beat.